Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things Megans Like: Essentials to Life

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Megans like a lot of things. Megans don't like a lot of things, too, but are trying reeeeeally hard to be positive even when it's snowing and they want to go outside and make a snowman using what would be the most perfect Hutterite carrot nose EVER.

Megans like:

Aveeno SPF 30 Illuminating Facial Lotion. Megans don't like sunburns or skin cancer, or dull looking skin. Also, it's very dry in Calgary.

Crystal Light Singles. Oh, woe be the day (Thursday last week) that I accidentally bought the regular-sized packet of Crystal Light. Now I have to make a litre and a half of juice? Bummer.

iPods. Except that Megans only have a 1GB shuffle. It's green. Megans plan to buy themselves (this is getting confusing) a shiny new iPod Nano for her birthday in April. Woot!

Sci-Fi TV Shows. Hit me with some space and gadgetry and maybe even something underwatery. Nerd central, beam me up. Et cetera.

Oatmeal! It's warm! It smells like pancakes! It's low in fat and calories and high in fibre! What's not to love?!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Breannes would like to know more about this facial moisturizer that you speak of.
Also - I'd splurge on the touch. So much better... But I also like the colours of the Nanos... hmmm...

Meg said...

It's awesome. A little pricey, but not as much as say, Clinique. I get it at London Drugs?

I'll try to find a picture and email it to you.