Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why Sick People Should Stay Home

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thanks to a sick co-worker who CAME IN ANYWAY (thanks, Germy McHero), I feel like crap. Seriously, internets, I want to die. I have 5 hours and 15 minutes left to go in the work day, and I feel every single passing second.

And tonight we're having one of Gary's friends over for dinner.

Thankfully she isn't the type of person to judge me for wearing a floppy beret because I woke up at 8:45 and didn't really have time to do my hair.

Glaaaaaaaaaaaaah.


Also, poll:

Green and Sea-blue: gender neutral colours for a baby, or no?

3 comments:

Michael said...

Hmmm...

Gender neutral baby colours...

Are you painting your nursery?

PatZ said...

you're having a kid ALREADY?

Meg said...

oh, frig no. But many of my friends are, and because I am a woman it is my duty to buy fabulous and appropriate gifts for said spawn without knowing the gender.