Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mmm, Tuesday.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I got home from work this afternoon, lolly-gagged about on the internets for around twenty minutes, then went for a run.

Then I had a shower, lolly-gagged a bit more, and made myself a snack.

Mmmm.

I took the peanut butter out of the fridge, slapped it on some toast, and experienced sheer bliss. Now this could be because I have deprived myself of ripple chips, cadbury easter treats and pretty much everything that is bad for Megans for like, three months, but have you NOTICED how good peanut butter is?

hot damn.

Now, if you're my Mother, Brother or Father, you just noticed something odd and potentially qualifying me for disownment in the above statement.

At El Rancho Doug and Lenore, where does the peanut butter live?

And what have I done to become this kind of awful, horrible, organic-natural-peanut-butter eating communist that stores her peanut butter in the fridge?

Must be Gary's fault.

Oh, lord, whatever you do, don't tell them about the kilogram of Almond Butter waiting in the cupboard...

3 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

That made me giggle.
My grandparents put it in the fridge as well, so you're not alone. haha.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter.
Drool worthy. YUM!

Lady Rose said...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Breanne said...

Ditto. Where are the Megan updates? It's been a week! Some of us don't have lives and like to live vicariously through you... this is difficult when you don't post.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.