Monday, March 30, 2009

Two Hot Chicks!

Monday, March 30, 2009
I contemplated a title with something to do with Hot Breasts, but god, can you imagine the google hits I'd get with that?

Whoooops.

Anyway, an update on my day off:

My meeting was awesome, my soy latte was awesome, the treadmill was broken so my jaunt on the stationary bike was ok, I opted to not bake cookies, and now I've got a bird in the oven waiting for Gary to get home.

That's right, I'm roasting a chicken on a Monday to feed my man, who worked hard all day. I'm even wearing lipstick. How mid-century domestic!

Anyway. So here's some shocking skin picks of the bird, who I felt an odd amount of affection for, right before she was popped right into the oven:




Here's a shot from a rather vulgar angle- too bad you can't see the lemon and head of garlic I shoved up the butt o' chicken, but I wanted to show off my poultry-trussing skills.



And here's a photo of me looking particularly hot.




Stay tuned for the results!

2 comments:

Michael said...

You're a cooking machine! Also, the captions for your pictures are wonderful...

Anonymous said...

You are wearing a ring on your left hand....