Monday, April 20, 2009

40 Hours of Woe Is Me

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ungh, Monday. Today really feels like a Monday.

 

I've had three short work weeks in a row. One of them was even a short-short work week! And now, here I am, four hideous regular length work weeks stretching out ahead of me.

 

But then a short-short-short work week, three more regular length work weeks and then finally, and 18 day trip to Germany!

 

And then, one hundred bazillion days until I have accumulated any more vacation time.

 

On another note, my upper body is still sore from all the buffing and toning Amanda and I did at the gym on Saturday. I think I must have burned like, 9000 calories. At least. Enough to make up for the super-healthy Kraft Dinner I had later in the day...right?

 

 

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

totally. I mean we lifted weights and everything. I figure it's, like, 10 calories per weight lift. right?