Tuesday, April 14, 2009

grumblepost

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meh. I had a long, ranty, depressing post about how much I hate living in Alberta and how much I hate winter/spring and how I managed to poke myself in the eye and it really hurt and how much I hate coming off a long, long weekend high and how much I'd rather be baking bread and making organic preserves and wearing non-constricting pants made of a nice, soft, cotton-lycra blend.

But that's really not getting me anywhere, and apparently the powers of the universe are trying to teach me to manifest positivity, so bleh.

On the upside, our trip to BC this weekend was lovely. It rained, and though that was a bit of a downer because we couldn't do the lengthy list of fun things we had planned, I love rain so I was okay with it in the end.

Also on the upside, in exactly two months I'll be in Germany, on the auto-bahn, somewhere between Munich and Regensburg, jet-lagged as all get-out and trying to make a decent-to-good impression on my boyfriend's father.

And one more time, for good measure, on the upside, only 42 minutes until lunching.

0 comments: