Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Happy Birthday, Megans

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

24th Year Round-up 

In my 24th year on the planet, a whole lot happened. 2008 was the Year of Change, and while it was a beast of a year, it was really only the first quarter that sucked. A lot happened last year, so here's a briefing.

 In no particular order:

I bought my first new car.

I got a new job.
 
I got a $15 haircut.

I moved.

I found someone who can truly tolerate my day-to-day neurosis and continues to love me because, and despite, of them.

I gave up Starbucks.

I started on the Starbucks again.

I've got big plans for my 25th year, but I'm hoping mostly for personal change and growth, rather than forced change as a result of external stimuli.

1 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

Happy birthday. I love this post :)