Friday, April 17, 2009

Shot throught the pocketbook!

Friday, April 17, 2009
*CHA-CHING*
 
That was the sound of me dishing out entirely waaaay too much money (actually, it was exactly what I had budgeted, so I guess not way too much money) for airfare to get me to Germany for 18 days. Sweeeet.
 
Not sweet? MasterCard's crazy new online-shopping verification code. Gee, MasterCard, it sure would have been NICE of you to include SOMETHING, ANYTHING about said code when you mailed my new card to me THREE WEEKS AGO.
 
Nothing? Nada? I double and TRIPLE checked.
 
Fortunately, customer service at MasterCard is really patient and I think quite accustomed to angry people calling them at 10:45 pm in a frantic panic because they are trying to book a seat on a flight that is rapidly selling out.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

GERMANY?! fun!