Monday, April 27, 2009

Surprise Visit Ole!

Monday, April 27, 2009

This morning I got a phone call from a person I love very much. This person, along with another person I also love very much, surprised me this morning with a visit! (Hi Mama and Papa B!)

And a quesadilla maker! Hoo, boy! Nothing but sweet sweet cheesey quesadillas for us this week, I'm telling you. If you don't have a quesadilla maker and are saying "Why do I need another small appliance to take up valuable counter and storage space I clearly don't have, what with already owning three fondue sets and a raclette?" then you, my friend, need to come over to my place for quesadillas.

They also presented me with a sweet birthday circus of gifts including shoes, pants and more shoes. My mom knows me, that's for sure.

Thanks for the breeze-through visit, Ma and Pa! See you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

So happy we could have a quick visit. Glad you like the gifts. See you soon!

Senor Ping said...

Thanks for the SUB!!!!