Sunday, April 05, 2009

Well, that didn't take long.

Sunday, April 05, 2009
I was up at the university yesterday, buying a textbook.

Yep. Going back to school. Ish.

Tuesday is my first continuing ed class. I've been sucked right back in. I know that it's not the same as doing another degree or even a certificate, but hey- I'll be spending 16 hours at the University of Calgary in the next 8 weeks and I am excited about it.

I'm surprised that it took me 3 years to go back. I honestly thought I'd be back in class of some sort right away.

I'm more surprised that Mac Hall has not changed. I first stepped through the doors there seven years ago, and it's exactly the same. I may have forgotten how to find textbooks, but I haven't forgotten where the delicious stuffed buns in the food court are!

2 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

Those damn buns are so delicious smelling.
And KOBE BEEF.
*swoons*

Meg said...

You know, I'm kind of meh on Couldbe Beef. Too many years of living in residence really turned me off.