Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What I'm Doing Today

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today I'm sort of half-assed participating in Digital Marketing World's Spring 2009 "Winning Against the Odds" virtual conference.

I intended to stay home, glued to my boyfriend's multi-monitor, high speed display- but as it is for e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e in the universe, work got in the way. I've got too much to do to stay at home in my jammies and participate in a day-long webinar that would be extremely inspiring and valuable, so I'm catching keynotes and presentations when I can, between meetings.

Not ideal, but it'll have to do! I can download the sessions I miss and watch them later.

And I have to say, it's a super cool concept- it's free, I can do it from work/home/Starbucks/anywhere with internet access, and the presentations are, so far, reasonably awesome.

And the Keynote worked on Obama's campaign!

So while there are no cookie breaks or physical exchanges of business cards, it's the coolest conference I've ever "been" to. I'm looking forward to the Fall event in September.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I'm enjoying it in my jam-jams right now!!