Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Check, check, check it off

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Well, interwebs, things are looking up for me right now. My to-do list is getting shorter and more full of crossed offs, less full of endless tasks.

I've had two interviews this week and have a third today (at super-cool places!). I've got a doctor's appointment to attend to annoying prescription refills, and I have the rest of season one of Gossip Girl (in HD!) queued up for the watchin'. I renewed the registration for my automobile. Also, only two weeks and two days until we leave for parts Germanic! Woot!

Granted, I still haven't unpacked my suitcase from the weekend, so it sits on the bedroom floor, which I'm sure annoys Gary to no end.

But he leaves stagnant water in pots in the sink so I'm calling it even.

0 comments: