Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Call for good vibrations

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I'm not usually open about the things I hope for. I may cross my fingers, tell my close friends, but I subscribe to the school that believes that if you don't tell people what you wish for, if you don't get it, you have less people to inform of your soul-crushing let-down.

Well, folks, I'm going to throw caution to the wind this time.

I had an amazing job interview yesterday (hint: Tutus, tights, Elton John) and I haven't wanted a job- no, an opportunity- so much in years. I have wanted a lot of things, and I'm very good at psyching myself up and generating enthusiasm for whichever path my life rolls down, but this time I feel different.

So, I'm askin', internets: Good juju my way? I'm leaving for Frankfurt on Friday and it might make my life if I had an offer in hand and an office to come back to before I got on the plane.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Go Megan go! I've got everything possible crossed for you.

Senor Ping said...

Word on the street is"MEGAN GOT THE JOB"


3 Cheers! db