Monday, June 08, 2009

This week!

Monday, June 08, 2009
I've got an exciting week ahead. Only 4 more sleeps until we leave for Germany!

(My family always counts down by sleeps. It solves that "Do we count today?" issue, but also, it's more fun. Occasionally we'll say "4 more get-ups!" which indicates the number of times you have to haul your sorry rear out of bed before the excitement finally arrives.)

Today is laundry and cleaning day.

Tomorrow is a loafing/job interview day.

Wednesday is a parental visitation day.

Thursday is my little bro's convocation day.

Friday is Bon Voyage day.

I wonder if I could get printed day of the week underwears with tasks instead of days. Unfortunately, I think I'd need several "loafing" pairs, because otherwise, I'd be lying to the underwear-viewing world.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

soon there will be delicious german chocolate for my belly!