Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Whatcha doin'?

Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Oh, the irony. My 9-5's were filled with a burning desire to be doing something, anything, oh-please-pretty-please, some activity that is soul-fulfilling. And now I have all the time in the world and I'm sitting in our apartment watching Season One of Heroes.

This is not an enriching, soul-massaging time. It will be in 10 days when I'm off gallivanting across Bavaria.

There's never enough. Never enough time, never enough money. Never enough of both simultaneously.

Sigh. I think I'm going to go grab a slurpee and sit in the garden patio on top of the parking garage. If I can't be doing important, legacy-leaving work, then I guess I can be sitting in the sun getting some colour, reading some trash.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

epic research project? reading related to your field? there's probably tons of stuff you could be doing! do you know how many marketing/communications blog there are out there?

Plus, you've got that whole 101 list to work on!

Like Nike says, Just Do It, swoosh!!