Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First day report

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I feel like I'm sitting at the dinner table being asked how school was today.

My parents didn't ask that too often, as they both taught at the school I attended from Kindergarten straight through to Grade 12, and taught me frequently. So they knew when I'd had a bad day or gotten a stellar mark on an exam. Word gets around that staff room.

School was AWESOME. Er, I mean, my NEW JOB was AWESOME. I am so excited about the energy and the projects and the productions and the possibilities. I also think I did more exciting things yesterday (saw first costume sketches and set designs for the BIG BIG show, dropped in on a rehearsal, previewed Christmas merch, scouted out a new tradeshow booth, etc, etc, etc) than I did in six months in my last job.


WOOT!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm so happy for you!

Robert said...

yay! that's so great.

post-fab princess said...

Awesome. Me = jellis. (: