Friday, July 31, 2009

I should really be washing the dishes

Friday, July 31, 2009
We're off to Edmonton tonight for a wedding that Gary is in. As I've dragged him to two weddings that I was in, it's only fair that I accompany him to this one.

In the end, though, I have WAAAAY more family than he does (let's see...Megan: 8 aunts and uncles, 10 first cousins, a bazillion second cousins, Gary: only child, extended family lives in Germany), so Gary will end up with the short end of the wedding stick.

Haha.

I am in no way prepared to go to this weddding. I'm also unprepared to have Gary's mom arrive in about 6 hours. And then meet my parents, who are arriving Sunday night.

I have to go breathe into a paper bag and do shots of tequila now. Oh, and finally settle the red-patent-pumps vs. polka-dot-slingbacks shoe debate.

4 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

Have fun.
My ex-dbf is headed to edmonton for a wedding as well! :)

Drive safe!

Kathleen said...

You will pull things off with fantastic style like always!

post-fab princess said...

Ooh, I am intrigued by your shoe descriptions...tell me more.

(:

Wayne C. said...

Have a good time. Speaking of Edmonton are you going to catch Sterling's show at the the Edmonton Fringe. It should be a blast!