As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I accepted a job offer shortly (hours) before we left for our holiday.
I am so excited about this new position. I don't usually blog about work and I don't intend to start, but I just wanted to share my joy and thank you all for your support. It was really awesome to go away and not worry about missed phone calls for interviews, writing cover letters and what I was going to do when I got back.
The really sweet part is that I don't start my new gig until July 21st, giving me almost 3 weeks off. In July. Helloooo, suntan!
I have a range of free-but-awesome things to do to occupy my leisure time, but am game for more suggestions. So far, I plan to:
1. Take a picnic lunch to Prince's Island Park and suntan for the afternoon
2. Crash the pool at Hotel Arts
3. Go to Shakespeare in the Park
4. Visit my grandma (potentially)
5. Eat lots of free pancakes
6. School myself on the ballet industry
7. Get a little bit of colour
8. Dream about wardrobe combinations built around things I already own
Any other ideas for a broke girl to do to enjoy sweet, sweet summertime?
1 day ago