Friday, August 14, 2009

Spell it out, all simple-like

Friday, August 14, 2009

Worth the effort:

Shaving my legs

Not worth the effort:

Shaving my legs above the knee unless I'm expecting company or it's a special occasion


Worth the effort:

Homemade tomato sauce paired with homemade chicken parmigiana

Not worth the effort:

Homemade tomato sauce paired with homemade chicken parmigiana on a Monday night


Worth the effort:

Lovingly hand-written thank you cards

Not worth the effort:

Lovingly hand crafted gifts for each one of my coworkers. Sometimes a Timmy's gift certificate says enough


Worth the effort:

Blowdrying my hair and applying mascara

Not worth the effort:

Blowdrying my hair and applying waterproof (LIES!) mascara, then walking 20 blocks to work in the rain

2 comments:

Lady Rose said...

Shaving your legs above the knee is for single girls and brides.

Meg said...

I concur.