Friday, September 18, 2009

Things I do while not wearing pants

Friday, September 18, 2009
I really don't like wearing pants. Added to my propensity to spill yogurt and other assorted sauces and food items on myself, pants are generally the last thing I put on before leaving my house in the morning.

In fact, I'm not wearing any as I type this, sipping on a smoothie and moisturizing my face to prevent crows feet.

Here is a list of things I do on a regular basis without pants:

Style- blow dry and flat iron- my hair
Brush my teeth
Apply cosmetics (and by this I mean lip balm and mascara, but somedays I go all out with Carmindy from What Not To Wear's 5 steps to a made-up face)
Floss
Check my email
Read magazines
Do yoga when no one else is around
Make smoothies
Pack my lunch
Pluck my eyebrows
Talk on the phone
Pay the bills
At-home proofreading
Watching Gossip Girl
Knit
Practice my fierce dance moves

Things I do not do without pants:

Fry bacon.

But because I'm a Lady, I only do the above when it's just me at home. If G's around, I at least put on some stretchy pants.

1 comments:

Sterling Lynch said...

I have been known to start frying bacon without pants and shirt. Start is the key word. You'd think I would have learned by now.