Sunday, September 20, 2009

What do you mean by that, exactly?

Sunday, September 20, 2009
I often think that I take things people say completely the wrong way.

But when your new hairstylist- who you are seeing only because your old and trusted hairstylist fell off the wagon and mysteriously moved to a different province- tells you that suuuure, she could cut bangs for you, IF YOU WANT, because, well, you DO have the forehead for it...

or the waiter at a fancy shmancy romantic restaurant offers you a choice between bottled or tap water, and when you say that tap is fine, tells you that he knew you'd say that, he could tell you were tap water people...

what the hell do they mean by that, exactly? Do I have a huge forehead? Do I look like I don't appreciate water with bubbles? Are you trying to suggest that I'm low classy and have a giant face?!!

Maybe I'm wavering on the bangs issue because of a cowlick. Maybe I'm not in the MOOD for San Pellegrino!

Harumph.

I have the Sundays.

1 comments:

Marisa said...

It's Monday here, so maybe that explains it?

Your bang comment made me guffaw. Your waiter story made me recoil in horror (I hope you didn't tip the moron).