Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tacos!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I was scolded again yesterday for failing to post before either the morning coffee break or lunch time.

I didn't realize that I was providing important procrastinatory reading materials- but noted.

Today it is windy and cold and I still have a headache. I am looking sadly at my frozen entree lunch (not smelly version) and dreaming of a time, say 5:30ish, where I'll be able to strip off this pantyhose and put on fleecy pants and eat tacos.

Oh, Tuesday. Half way to Wednesday which is half way to the weekend. The only good thing about you is the promise of Tacos.

What's the good thing about your Tuesday?

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

Plans were to have tacos at our house too. Then the wind came up and since I didn't have any taco shells and didn't feel like biking to get some, I changed the menu to spaghetti and meatballs. Maybe Senor PIng and I will check out a Mexican restaurant on the weekend!

Lady Rose said...

I've still doing my happy dance over the regime change at the place where I do that thing. I think that will carry me right on through to Friday.