Monday, December 14, 2009

There is not enough advil in the entire world

Monday, December 14, 2009
If I was to sum up the last, oh, five days of my life, it would look something like this:

arrrhhhh 2000 exploding snowglobes arrhhhh minus forty four errehhghhh wtf, batman ehhggghhh what do you mean I can't park in the loading dock ghhh why are the bridges in and out of downtown edmonton one way ghhhhhhhhhhh what do you mean you have bronchitis bghwhehdhgheggg RESPECT THE SAFE FOLLOWING DISTANCE RULES HIGHWAY DRIVERS aeasdlkgasd why is it so bloody cold in Red Deer ghghhhhwhhwwwwwwwwwwttttffffff SHIT. BLACK ICE. grrrrr where are the 10,000 playbills I ordered aahh I hate driving to Edmonton ghhhhhhsshshhhssshhh don't phone me at home gooososososssaskjhasdf going to work on Saturday arglkajsddflasdfghhhhhhrrrrrrr Martha Stewart, you are a LYING BITCH.

Whew.

That felt good.

In other news, yesterday I went and bought myself the biggest fricking cubic zirconium stud earrings I could find. Because I'm a girl. And girls like shiny things they can wear in their ears.

0 comments: