Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Likes and Dislikes of a Megan

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
This weekend in Vancouver I discovered that I'm really, really not fond of sassy restaurant servers.

I don't need colour commentary about the fact that I'm dining alone, wry quips about whether or not I'll be able to consume an entire plate of pancakes (I can, for what it's worth) and attitude about the amount of coffee I drink.

I was never a waitress, and I'm sure it's a rough gig, but seriously. Shut up, bring me my eggs, leave me alone. I'm clearly busy enjoying my own company and reading the Arts and Leisure section of the paper.

I do, however, appreciate the energy and humour of WestJet Flight Attendants.

Let's get this Boeing going. Hilarious.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

WestJet flight attendants are great. I once had a guy named, Charlie and he introduced the other girls as his 'Angels'.

Not sure they were too happy about that though.