Friday, January 15, 2010

Trying again.

Friday, January 15, 2010
This morning the alarm rang again at 6:15. I grumbled and tossed and hit snooze twice, and then I tried to convince Gary that he should come back to bed and that we should build a fort and stay inside all day eating cookies and watching cartoons.

He kindly and gently reminded me that we are not 7 years old and that just doesn't fly in a world full of bills.

So I waited until he left for work, and got out of bed, and did my 40 minutes of yoga, and made a smoothie, and got dressed and checked my email and put on makeup and left for my own office.

Which was probably the best plan, because I got to work feeling slightly less frazzled and depressed than I did yesterday.

And so we keep trying, keep moving, keep going. Until tomorrow, which is Saturday, which means I'm not getting out of bed until at least 9:00.

1 comments:

Wayne C. said...

6:15 a.m!?? Then you do yoga? I struggle to get up at 8:00. Showering, shaving and drinking a cup of tea is all I can manage. That's impressive. Though the fort idea sounds way more fun :)