Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's still February, right?

Saturday, February 27, 2010
Dear Old Navy,

Hey, thanks team, for matching the US sale price on your jeans this weekend! I scored me a pair of (shoddily made) denims for $19 today! I truly appreciate it :)

Now, just one...comment, if you will. Um, Naves - can I call you Naves? I know that you're probably headquartered out of somewhere warm, and sunny, and not in the frozen armpit of Canada, but duudes. It's still February. Could you hold off on stocking your shelves with shorts, short-shorts, flip flops and sundresses until, say, April? That would be rad.

However, I must say, I did dig the early preview of this season's rompers.

Hugs and Kisses,

Meg


PS - ZOMP! Digging around on your website a second ago, I found this!




You heard my cries! A winter-appropriate romper! You rock, Naves. I'll just throw a little cardigan on top of this number and be set for the rest of this "shoulder season"...and until I can build up enough coats of self-tanner to bare my whitey white legs in public!

4 comments:

Snowflake said...

Maybe buy one in every color available!!! I think I'll go check out the store and see if I can buy one for myself!!!! NOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Lady Rose said...

Yes! Long live the adult-sized onesie!!

Meg said...

I'm looking for a hat to match.