Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things that are good to know in advance

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Say one day you come home, all inspired by the blog post you write, and decide to go for a rather brisk swim.

It might have been nice to discover that the backside of your old one-piece athletic-style swimsuit was *completely* see through before you hit the pool, instead of after your 30 lengths in the pool with other people and a crowded elevator ride.

No wonder that hipster guy was looking at me funny. I thought it was just the goggle marks on my face.

*facepalm*

1 comments:

Snowflake said...

It doesn't seem to bother the swimmers at our pool...but that could be that most people can't see that the stretch in their swimsuits is not so stretchy and mostly just see thru!!! (Just so you know, I can still see and I retired the swimsuit before it happened)!!!