Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Tomat-oh my god.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010
On Sunday night I made this tomato sauce for dinner.

3 ingredients: a can of whole tomatoes, a thick slice of butter and an onion, peeled and halved and later removed from the sauce.

45 minutes later? Ohmygod. It was possibly the most delicious thing I've ever put on a plate. Seriously. I devoured it with hearty gusto. I had sauce on my face. I refused dinner conversation that wasn't focused on 1. how good it was 2. muttering "mmmmmmmm".

It's Tuesday and I'm still thinking about it, and how delicious and easy it was.

3 comments:

Snowflake said...

I think I'm going to have to give this recipe a try...sounds delicious!!!!

Laurel said...

I made this a couple weeks ago. So simple yet so delicious!

Gary said...

It's true she didn't say anything, only enjoyed. I must concur it was an excellent and simple sauce.