Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Monday, May 03, 2010

Today is one of those days where I realized in advance that I was totally not going to achieve everything I want to.

I usually check my agenda in the morning before I leave for work. Blackberries be handy like that! This may or may not stem from showing up at work one day a few years back, completely forgetting an important meeting with several influential members of the media and finding that I'd decided to wear pigtails, a t-shirt that said Blondes Have More Fun, But Brunettes Can Read and a hot-pink hoodie.

But I digress.

I check my schedule in the morning while slamming back a cup of coffee and applying mascara. Verdict? Today is a total loss.

So much for handing in the final draft of that major press release. Three meetings and a lunch? Three plus hours of writing probably ain't gonna happen.

 

2 comments:

Robert said...

And yet you manage to squeeze in a little written morsel for your followers. We appreciate your devotion to us.

Meg said...

It's because I luff you so much :)