Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Girl Your Man Could Smell Like

Thursday, June 03, 2010
I did not sleep well last night, blog friends. I don't think Gary did either, because it was a restless and fidgety night for both of us. When my alarm went off ths morning, I turned it off immediately. Gary left for work and I went back to sleep.
 
Until 5 minutes before I was supposed to be at work.
 
I hauled myself into the shower, still half-asleep. I was going to need a swift kick so I turned down the temperature of the water considerably. That didn't work. I looked at my soothing vanilla orchid body wash and determined that it's delicious, calming scent would only make me head straight back to lullabye land.
 
So I used the uber man scented Cool Tingling Irish Springs body scrub the other person who lives in my apartment uses.
 
Shazam. It does tingle, this is true. And now I smell delightfully man-fresh.
 
It's going to be a loooooong day.

1 comments:

Alex said...

Ha! My father has used Irish Spring every morning for as long as i can remember. I once met this guy at the Rhino and at the end of the night he leaned in to kiss me - i was super into him- and i got a whiff of the irish.... and ...nope. couldn't do it.

So...moral is... don't ever get Gary confused with Sheldon and try to kiss my dad?