Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm an Auntie!

Monday, June 14, 2010
Squeeee!




My brother got a puppy. I'm so excited, because Gary our apartment management company won't let me have a puppy.

She's so cute!

Also, I should add that it seems really unfair that I would probably be the best Aunt in the world (after all, I learned from the best Aunties a girl could have...), but I've decided to shack up with an only child. The concept of my brother having kids? Let's revisit this subject in, oh, 15 years.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

She is adorable! What's her name?

Lady Buttons said...

Squee! Congrats, Auntie Meg! She is sooo cute! Yes, yes, we must have a name to properly appreciate her cuteness.

Meg said...

I don't think she has a name yet, but I think my brother was planning on naming her Taylor.