Wednesday, September 08, 2010

And now you're wondering if I mean you, aren't you?

Wednesday, September 08, 2010
There are two people on my list of facebook friends who, whenever their photo, name, or facebook activity pops up, I am compelled to mutter Dumbass under my breath.
 
Perhaps I should un-friend these folks if my opinion of them is so low. But guys. The amusement! The amount of sheer, at-least-I'm-better-than-someone joy I get from judging these people for but a few seconds would be surely missed. I mean, isn't that why God created dumbasses in the first place? Because as bad of a day as I may be having, no matter how many times I've tried to fix my dropped hem with the stapler and managed to run that dang sharp pokey thing, aka, the staple, through my hand (EVERY TIME!), hey. At least I can sleep at night knowing that things could be worse.
 
I mean, please. As if anyone clicks on my profile and mutters Dumbass. Sure, Pretentious Bitch, but not Dumbass. And I certainly know which side of THAT fence I'd rather be on.
 
 
 
 

0 comments: