Friday, November 26, 2010

I am lame

Friday, November 26, 2010
So....someone forgot their laptop charging cable in a Travelodge in Southern California and as such, has limited access to a computer outside of office hours. I can crash Gary's Command Centre if I can manage to tear his attention away from his excrutiatingly complex battlefield star neptune calculating space commanders game, but that takes trickery.
 
So for those of you that are anxiously awaiting a gushing Proposal Story, I'm sorry. Call or email me and I'll share all the gory details. Well, the ones I can remember. I was more than a half bottle of Pinot and three martinis in by the time Gary got down on one knee. Nothin' but class.
 
At any rate, I have recently realized that I am a super lame-o homebody. I have a friend's birthday party to go to this evening, and it's ON THE STREET WE LIVE ON, and I really just want to go home and put on some polar fleece and eat takeout and watch old episodes of Gossip Girl.
 
But no. No, I will not do that. I will sack up in something other than fleecy delights and go to the party. Even if it means an awkward encounter with someone I dated briefly seconds before I met Gary that I used the 'I'm TOTALLY not ready for a relationship but I swear I'll call you when the time comes' line on.
 
Ooops.

0 comments: