Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Shaggy

Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Sometimes (ALL THE TIME) I go too long between haircuts. When I finally sit down in my stylist's chair, I almost always tell her that I feel like I look like David Cassidy.

I'm not sure that she, or probably most people I talk to on a daily basis, for that matter, know who I mean.

FYI, this is who I am referencing. This is basically what I see in the mirror roughly 6 weeks after every hair cut.


Minus the bangs. My head is way too round for bangs like that.

Also, in alarming news, my brother often has the very same hairdo.

3 comments:

Bellini said...

Knock three times on the ceiling if you love this post.

Knock Knock Knock.
;)

Sophia Petrillo said...

I actually kinda like his cut - I think all it needs to modernize and lady-fy are more side-swept bangs.

Lauren Bell said...

Good God. I know that haircut!