Thursday, March 10, 2011

Modesty has never been my strongest virtue

Thursday, March 10, 2011
Oh, hey blog. What's up? Looking good, looking good. Let yourself go a bit, though. Well, if I'm going to be brutally honest here - and we're friends right? So we can be that way with each other - you look pathetic.

Unlike me.

I get that you deal with stress by clamming up and hiding, but couldn't you do something maybe a bit more original?

Like chopping off ALL of your hair?



See?

Hottness, amirite?

And totally a fab way to deal with the fact that you're getting married, working like a madman (But not a Mad Man, they don't let us Scotch and Cig it up at the museum, for shaaame) and buying your first home. ALL AT ONCE.

Better than developing a raging Thursday - Sunday vodka habit and self-medicating with cupcakes and Tylenol 3, I say ;)

2 comments:

Lady Churl said...

Gurrrrrrrrrl, you're lookin damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.

Meg said...

Thanks Lady! It was a bit Beiber at first, but I'm really loving it. Plus, it's super low on styling time - also love that.