Monday, May 23, 2011

At long last

Monday, May 23, 2011


Thank god that this month is almost over.

We painted for days. A full week, actually. We packed for weeks. We loaded two moving trucks with the help of three amazing friends. We have about nine million boxes to unpack - all of which we carried down 23 floors, into said trucks, and then back up a floor. So many elevators. So many bruises.

And finally, we've settled into our new condo, and it is amazing. I can't wait to have you all over - well, those of you that aren't serial killers or stalkers or weird rapists or people I went to junior high school with who were real jerks to me. Particularly those of you who frequently removed my snap-up track pants and threw them into the boys' washroom.

You know who you are.

You are not invited over.

But I digress. The past few weeks have been a flurry of sleep-deprivation and hard work. But now it's almost over! I've even hung a flowering basket up on the balcony.

It doesn't quite feel like home yet, but it sure is sweet.

1 comments:

Snowflake said...

Enjoy your new home!!! We can't wait to come and visit!!!